Patient Care Manager- St. Charles Day Institute
SSM Health Day Institute in St. Charles, MO is seeking a dynamic full-time Patient Care Manger to join our amazing team!!
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a licensed PT, OT, or SLP who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
Provides the daily management and supervision of services at assigned clinic location. Serves as rehabilitation specialist and staff mentor. Facilitates team dynamics and state-of-the-art facility functions. Will be involved in the organization and the community to help grow the business. Responsible for staff management and financial management of the outpatient clinic. Identify key indicators and impact them. Communicates with Center Manager on an on-going basis providing updates on patient care, budget achievement, staffing issues and performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Physical Therapy Assistant , or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant required.
- Current and valid clinical licensure as a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, COTA, Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificationn
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.