What You'll Bring:
The ideal employee will bring experience in gathering, analyzing and refining data and process workflows in order to routinely deliver insightful, actionable, and timely reporting as well as efficient workflow designs to achieve and exceed company goals. You'll have a great work ethic and champion collaboration within your team and build working, interactive, and influential partnerships with business operators. A strong sense of urgency in responding to ad-hoc requests for data by determining users’ needs and collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to provide actionable reports. Creative and strategic problem-solver who recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual progress toward goals and standards.
What You'll Do:
- Performs checks and audits of various data sources to ensure data is accurate and complete.
- Assesses organizational performance in relation to established goals and standards;
- Develops, performs and analyzes time studies to support staffing efficiency initiatives.
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with senior leaders in other departments that may advise on activities and trends in the external environment that could impact strategic needs or opportunities (e.g., Govt. Affairs, Real Estate, Payer Strategy, IT).
- Gains a thorough understanding of inpatient line of business including operational and clinical processes and procedures.
What We Love to See:
- You possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently
- Proven experience in analyzing, documenting, and optimizing business process flows
- You can show us that you have managed healthcare-related projects and have familiarity with the healthcare provider industry
- You have the ability to validate data, assess data quality and implement solutions to improve processes
- Demonstrated and proven analytical, communication, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
The "technical" details:
- A working knowledge of SQL and industry coding (CPT, ICD10, Revenue Code, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, accounting, computer science, industrial engineering or related field required; Master’s degree in industrial engineering, business administration, or healthcare administration preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Minimum 1-3 Years’ experience in performing statistical, financial and strategic analyses
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.