Business Development Assistant - local travel
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Home Health Division
Business Development Assistant - Full-time
Collin County - Texas
This position requires travel around the local area DFW area. BSWIR will reimburse for mileage that relates to the position
On a daily basis:
- Partner with Clinical Liaison to build relationships with local referral networks
- Attend meetings with patients, family and Case Managers
- Pick up and deliver paperwork and documentation
- Follow up with referrals for Home Health patients
- Qualified candidates will be able to answer general FAQs for patients/family members/referral sources
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and relate ideas effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, management staff, third party payers, patients, and physicians.
- One to two years medical billing and administrative experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.