Physical Therapist - San Fernando (Indian Hills) CA
Select Physical Therapy in Indian Hills is HIRING!
We are looking for a dynamic Spanish speaking part time outpatient physical therapist (PT) for our orthopedic center in San Fernando, CA. We have a cohesive team of physical therapists on staff able to offer support for a new graduate and we also welcome OP ortho experienced physical therapists to apply. Our passionate clinicians treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services. An ideal physical therapist is a team player, focused on orthopedics and has a drive to offer quality care to all patients. Spanish speaking is HIGHLY PREFERRED to be considered. We expect this position to be full time sooner than later. Start with us now!
To Apply: Create an on-line profile and upload your resume TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division . We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.