Patient Services Specialist - Medical Front Office - N Central Austin Float (Cedar Park/Steiner Ranch/Far West Areas)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
North Central, Texas
Patient Service Specialist (PSS)
Full Time Float
Mon - Fri
Will be covering clinics in the Avery Ranch, Cedar Park, Angus Rd, Far West and Steiner Ranch areas.
Customer service, ins verification, reporting, reconciliation, scheduling, answering phones, collecting payments, faxing/scanning
- Greets patients
- Answers phones
- Patient intake and data entry
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patient appointments
- Operates front office of outpatient centers
- Supports therapists and therapy assistants
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- HS diploma or GED is required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of insurance verification preferred
- Healthcare, Medical, Dental office administration preferre
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.