Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem
Certified Nursing Assistant In-person Interview Days
Dates and Times:
Every Wednesday in June from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
We are actively interviewing Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team at Banner Rehab Hospital (Peoria, AZ).
Schedule your time to meet with our Nursing Leadership Team and tour the hospital today!
RSVP Here: https://calendly.com/interviewdaybannerwest
If you have any questions or need to schedule for a different day,
please reach out to Kelly Haag at [email protected]
We look forward to speaking with you!
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
12740 N. Plaza Del Rio Blvd. Peoria, AZ
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Per Diem/As Needed
*This position is to help cover weekends, holidays, paid time off, and sick days.*
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Certified Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required based on state JCAHO requirements
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.