Director of Business Development - Inpatient Hospitals
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospitals
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Director of Business Development
Our Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospitals are currently seeking a Director of Business Development to join their collaborative leadership team. The Director of Business Development plays a key role in developing their business development team and impacting the local markets. This is a great opportunity for a strong leader who has a passion for rehab and is skilled at building and nurturing long-lasting relationships within their local community.
A partnership between Cleveland Clinic and Select Medical, Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital offers three locations – Avon, Beachwood and Akron, Ohio. With a total of 180 beds, the three rehabilitation hospitals offer the latest technology and medical equipment, and high quality medical inpatient rehabilitation care.
Develops and executes business development strategies. Establishes and monitors results-producing relationships with referring physicians, case managers, social workers and payers. Educates team members and referral sources about our hospital's physical medicine and rehabilitation service capabilities, rehabilitation industry changes, specific hospital clinical programs, clinical outcomes and appropriate patient referrals/admissions. Provides leadership and oversight to the clinical liaison team as well as the admissions team. This position will report directly to hospital CEO.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Clinical background as a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, or Occupational Therapist strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in healthcare sales and marketing required.
- Knowledge of managed care and physical rehabilitation required.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze business development opportunities and work in a self directed environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of the marketing and nurse liaison teams to achieve established referral goals.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.