Marketing Representative Assistant
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Outpatient
Marketing Representative Assistant - Full Time
Assists the marketing and business development team through the coordination of photos and videos of staff, centers and patients to be distributed via our social media accounts and website. Assists marketing department through physician and community outreach initiatives. Performs other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing or related field required.
- Experience in photography, videography and editing
- Experience with social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in project management with photo/video editing skills.
- Experience with word processing, photo and video editing hardware and software.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.