SSH - Health Information Credentialing Technician (Specialty Hospital)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Health Information Credentialing Technician
Full Time - Monday through Friday - 8AM to 4:30PM
At SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Health Information Credentialing Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Health Information - Technician– Credentialing – Records - Information
As a Health Information Credentialing Technician, you will assist in the maintenance of timely and accurate paper and electronic records to meet the requirements for licensure and certification.
Other responsibilities of the Health Information/Credentialing Technician position include:
- Record processing and physician record completion
- Filing of transcribed reports and other documentation
- Release of confidential information
- Record maintenance as well as maintenance of medical and allied health staff credentialing files to meet regulatory requirements
As a Health Information Credentialing Technician, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Health Information Credentialing Technician role include:
- High school diploma
- Two (2) years of work experience in a Health Information or Credentialing department of a health care facility
- Knowledge of HIPAA and Joint Commission standards, preferred
At Select Medical, our Full-Time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other Full-Time benefits of the Health Information Credentialing Technician position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.