Pharmacy Technician - Hospital
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - Chester
Shift: M-F 12 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. some weekends and holidays based on hospital need
Benefits of being a Pharmacy Technician with us:
- Working with a collaborative clinical team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Opportunity to gain hospital pharmacy experience
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement/relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for FT (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Under direct supervision, the pharmacy technician assists pharmacist in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in hospital pharmacy.
- Fills medication cassettes under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prints out and fills label requests for First dose or Stat medications.
- Delivers supplies and medications to other departments as needed.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required based on state requirement
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.