WorkStrategies Specialist/Athletic Trainer-MSP Airport, MN
Select Medical in Minneapolis, Minnesota is currently seeking a FULL time WorkStrategies Specialist/Athletic Trainer for an industrial setting. We are expanding our staffing that partners with an international employer at the MSP airport for Injury Prevention services. This is a 40 hour per week position for a licensed athletic trainer, including some evening and weekend hours.
Job responsibilities for this position include OnSite coverage of an industrial client: Early Symptom Intervention, Ergonomics and Injury Prevention. Industrial experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being.
Full time benefits include:
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Affordable PPO Benefits with Tobacco Free Discounts
- Company matching 401(k) and more
Responsibilities, under the direction of a Program Director:
- Full time OnSite coverage for Industrial customer
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting such as individual and group conditioning, functional assessments and behavioral modification
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Office ergonomics
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- MN state license
- Minimum one year clinical experience, Industrial setting experience a plus
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.