Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Physical Therapist (PT)
Wheel Chair experience strongly preferred
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 90 centers in 13 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Performs comprehensive evaluations, develops and appropriately progresses individualized treatment plans.
- Provides thorough education to patients and caregivers in a manner they can understand, and plans appropriately for discharge when medical necessity no longer indicates skilled therapeutic care.
- Participates in departmental initiatives and demonstrates effective communication with all rehab team members.
- Facilitates professional growth, development and overall improvement of departmental performance.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services, and design of program delivery.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid New Jersey State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics preferred; entry level/New Grad acceptable
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopaedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW 2016 competitive clinical salary rates
- Orthopaedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent on-boarding and mentorship
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.