Physical Therapist Assistant - Aliquippa PA
Experience the power of physical therapy!
NovaCare Rehabilitation's outpatient center in Aliquippa, PA has an immediate opening for a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to provide patient care. PTA will be required to float to centers within Beaver and Allegheny County! Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Newly licensed PTA graduates with outpatient clinical and experienced outpatient PTAs, APPLY!
Work schedule: Full Time covering hours of operation 7am-7pm Mon - Fri
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1800 centers in 38 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- A valid state license (where applicable), registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.