Licensed Professional Counselor - Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation - Dallas, TX - Day Neuro
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Day Neuro
Full-Time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Licensed Professional Counselor demonstrates the basic knowledge of Neuro diagnoses to be treated in the Day Neuro Program. Therapist plans and performs treatment and intervention techniques which are consistent with patient needs. This includes individual, family and couples, and group intervention as it relates to adjustment to disability, behavioral management and cognitive deficits. Treats patients at appropriate intensity. Utilizes age and developmental appropriate activities and techniques based on the established BSWIR age categories. Therapist is also able to modify and advance therapy based on patient response.
- Master’s degree appropriate to position.
- Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified BLS completion required; for new hires, see CPR Requirement Guidelines for New Hires.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Abilities to learn and teach psychological measures, observe confidentiality and standardization, and demonstrate accuracy, reliability and organizational skill.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.