Inpatient Rehab Specialty Hospital Division
The Regional CNO is responsible for facilitating the compliance of Clinical Services at the hospital with the standards of care, policies, programs, and procedures as established by the Rehab Division. Consults with members of the Regional hospital teams as needed to ensure that all regulatory requirements are being met. Mentors and serves as a support system for hospital CNOs to be successful in their hospitals.
Provides leadership and support to the hospital CNO's in the areas of:
- Culture of Safety in their hospitals, this includes all safety initiatives such as Line and Tube Dislodgements, Fall Prevention, IC practices, and hospital acquired wounds.
- Divisional standards related to staffing, including assignments and bedside reports.
- All aspects of competency validation and education according to divisional policies.
- Development of a Recruitment Plan.
- Compliance of divisional and regulatory requirements for documentation.
- Implementation of all significant divisional clinical initiatives: such as patient satisfaction, FIM assessment and documentation, NPSG’s, hourly rounding, shift huddles, pressure injury wound prevention, fall reduction.
- Compliance with all HR policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing required. Master's degree in Nursing or related field required.
- At least three (3) years of work experience or equivalent in a CNO role required
- Valid Nursing license required
- Evidence of active participation in continuing education in Nursing Executive Management and Health Care Administration required
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.