Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
We are searching for highly motivated, energetic, mature individuals to assist in project work for the summer. Come work with a professional, challenging organization and gain working experience in conjunction with your educational studies. This will be a valuable asset as you explore future career opportunities.
- Assist with project work in our business office.
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Good communication skills both written and oral and a positive attitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Flexible work schedule available.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.