Environmental Services Technician - Inpatient Rehab
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical and Cleveland Clinic*
EVSTechnician / Housekeeper - Per Diem/As Needed
Benefits of being an Environmental Services Tech with us:
- Team-oriented environment
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Advancement opportunities
- Full-benefits package for Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
You will consistently demonstrate commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff members. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment in assigned areas, which may include patient rooms, offices, nurse’s stations, lounges, hallways, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators and lobby areas
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous Housekeeping experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.