Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehab
**** VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT ****
Sign On Bonuses Available!
Offering $3,500 SIGN ON BONUS limited time only for Full-Time, Registered Nurses Days OR Nights!
Please apply to be considered.
Virtual Interview Day
Thursday, May 6, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm & 8:00 pm - 12:00 am
These meetings will be scheduled video interviews on zoom.
Interviewing for: Registered Nurses
Full-Time, Days: 7AM - 7:30PM (includes every other weekend)
Full-Time, Nights: 7PM - 7:30AM (includes every other weekend)
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
1199 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange, NJ 07052
Once you apply your resume and experience will be reviewed by the recruitment team. If selected, we will schedule you for a 30 minute ZOOM interview with our clinical leadership staff.
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.