TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & TriHealth Hospital System*
Pharmacy - Intern - Per Diem
Under direct supervision, the intern pharmacist is responsible for the development and utilization of skills required in drug distribution and in the provision of clinical services under the supervision of a registered pharmacist. The pharmacy intern assists pharmacists in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in a hospital pharmacy.
- Currently enrolled in an approved School of Pharmacy program at an accredited college required
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Intern required
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.