Floor Technician/Hospital Housekeeping - Full Time
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical and Penn State Health*
Floor Technician / Housekeeping
Benefits of being an Environmental Services Tech with us:
- Team-oriented environment
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Advancement opportunities
- Full-benefits package for Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Supervises and assists as necessary in all work activities of Environmental Services personnel to ensure clean, orderly and attractive conditions in the facility.
- Plans and directs the work of all housekeeping workers at the assigned facility.
- Provides job performance evaluation and supervision for all housekeeping workers.
- Manages the Housekeeping Department based on the approved budget and the goals and objectives of the hospital.
- Performs all of the duties of a housekeeping worker.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of four years of experience in all phases of housekeeping required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hospital procedures required.
How you will be successful in this environment:
- You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.