Are you someone who can’t help but respond with positivity when someone needs your assistance? Do you make sure that every detail is perfect, no matter the task? Are you at your best when you have minimal supervision and are able to determine what your to-do list looks like? Do you love networking and building relationships with strangers? Are you comfortable persuading others to adopt your point of view? If so, the Recruiter position may be a great fit for you!
As the Recruiter you will have a critical role to play within the Outpatient division. You will be in charge of non-clinical recruitment for a broad territory consisting of multiple Outpatient Physical Therapy centers. For the centers you serve, you will provide support to our hiring leaders in the identification, recruitment and screening of candidates for roles like Patient Service Specialists, Rehabilitation Aides, and Administrative staff. We want someone who can do more than just post a job and wait for candidates to apply; the ideal person is proactive in identifying passive candidates through the use of tools like LinkedIn and Indeed, as well as at job fairs and local networking events. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to consistently perform the following job duties with excellence:
- Partner with market leaders to create recruitment plans for open positions.
- Post open positions to various job boards and monitor views and clicks by candidates.
- Effectively utilize social media, job boards, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Participate in employment events and career fairs.
- Rewrite and enhance job postings as needed.
- Use tools such as Talent Plus and Checkster to screen applicants in order to narrow the candidate pool to only those who are most qualified.
- Work with leaders to identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source to build talent pools.
- Drive an “Employer of Choice” culture through all talent acquisition activities.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience through professional talent acquisition practices.
- Work on special projects and task forces to enhance the ability of the recruitment team to stay focused on best practices
- Bachelors Degree
- HR or recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- A knack for prioritizing and organizing work
- A keen sense of urgency that will allow you to thrive in an environment where you have tight deadlines
- An ability to quickly and effectively build rapport with strangers
- Outstanding customer service skills – you love when people ask for your opinion or advice
- A high level of comfort providing advice, guidance, and recommendations to people more senior than you
- Ability to influence the course of action for multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Understanding of selection methods and techniques
- A desire to learn and grow as a recruitment professional
- Office environment
- Single day and overnight travel required as needed
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.