ReVital is an innovative oncology rehabilitation program offered exclusively by Select Medical. Our mission is to deliver outcomes that matter to our patients throughout the cancer journey by understanding their needs and goals and providing specialized, comprehensive services at the hands of compassionate, dedicated clinicians. Our vision is to establish comprehensive cancer rehabilitation as a standard of care for people with cancer and survivors.
The Senior ReVital Program Director (SRPD) owns the program development strategy and is accountable for achieving market program growth and quality expectations for their assigned region. The SRPD is responsible for oversight of all program activities in his or her aligned markets. The SRPD is responsible for effectively communicating between ReVital national leadership, market senior leadership, and ReVital Program Directors.
The SRPD will report to the VP of Clinical Operations. The SRPD will provide direction, guidance, and mentorship to market RPD to develop staff competency and collaborate with the BDMs achieve program growth goals.
SRPD time is 100% dedicated to ReVital growth and ReVital strategy.
- Assist in developing the regional ReVital growth strategy for assigned markets including new business opportunities and growth of existing business
- New RPD orientation and training to include the sales process, metrics analysis, leadership communication skills, Apollo, etc.
- Lead 1 x ReVital Regional Team Round Call per month with respective RPDs
- Lead minimum of 1 x one on one call per month with respective RPDs
- Minimum travel to one market per month for onsite leadership development, market business strategy review meetings, and partner relations
Quality & Reporting
- Management of monthly financials and RPD dashboards for region
- Monthly metric market roll-up reports to the VP of Clinical Operations
- Market deep dives as needed to determine areas of opportunity
National ReVital Activity
- Participate in National ReVital program calls as determined by ReVital Leadership.
- Participate in weekly call with VP of Clinical Operations
- Assist with content development and implementation of Founder Workshop (two-days/ each) per year
- Deliver Program Development course for new markets in assigned region
- Attend 2x per year National ReVital team meetings
- A proven leader and trusted colleague with strong examples of developing others
- Clinical PT, OT or SLP experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of OP oncology rehabilitation is required
- Demonstrated success launching high-quality, profitable clinical programs to improve patient outcomes
- A self-starter with excellent strategic thinking, business planning, and project management skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills (written, oral, interpersonal and presentation)
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced, highly-collaborative virtual team with little supervision
- Skilled in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools (i.e. Salesforce) preferred
- Experience developing educational curriculum and/or marketing content a plus
- 30% travel
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.