At NovaCare Rehabilitation, a division of Select Medical, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At NovaCare, we work together to achieve our company objectives.
Office Assistant Job Summary - To maintain the overall appearance of the clinic and assist front desk staff with administrative tasks.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the clinic
- Dust all rooms in the clinic daily – including but not limited to machines, tables, and blinds
- Vacuum all carpets weekly
- Keep all linens fully stocked
- Maintain the cleanliness of the restroom – including but not limited to wiping down fixtures, toilets, and sinks
- Keep all restroom products fully stocked
- Mop restrooms weekly
- Maintain temperatures of the hot packs and the freezer packs via tracking log
- Remove all trash from cans daily
- Maintain disinfectant spray bottles for gym for patients and members
- Assist Patient Service Specialist with faxing and filing as needed
- Secure facility at the end of the day – turn down lights and lock doors
- Maintains inventory and stocks new inventory
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Clinic Location: Bowie, MD
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Hours: See below
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits: Yes (32+ hours)
This position will help to provide coverage at both our Bowie and Greenbelt locations.
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service experience
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
At Select Medical, we achieve results through our strong cultural behaviors and want employees to:
- Be Patient-Centered: focus on the needs of patients to help improve their lives
- Build Trust: speak up, make good decisions, and trust others to do the same
- Own the Future: own your success and take action to build a successful career
- Think First: understand that good data is key to achieving superior results
- Celebrate Success: recognize and reward others for the value they create
- Create Change: innovate in how you perform your role
Select Medical is the nation’s leading outpatient therapy provider and our teams are dedicated to the communities we serve and to delivering an exceptional patient experience in a welcoming and positive environment.
We operate over 1,740 locations in 37 states, plus the District of Columbia, primarily operating as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical teams provide preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payers and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. We are looking for someone to join our team who will help us make a positive impact in the local community and throughout our company!
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.