***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical treats more than 80,000 patients in a typical day. Ranging from some of the most critically ill individuals in our nation’s healthcare system to some of the most fit athletes, our patients benefit from the combined knowledge and expertise of over 50,000 employees. No matter what the setting, our people are dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience.
The Security Analyst 1 will be responsible for administering the enterprise anti-malware and endpoint detection and response platform. This individual will collaborate heavily with the Incident Response team, Governance, Risk and Compliance team, and Information Security Technology team in an effort to ensure the maximum effectiveness of security technology investments, knowledge, and processes.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of various types of network & web-based attacks and remediation. Familiarity with well-known vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with the different departments in Information Services to ensure that Information Technology security policies and standards enable a secure and scalable environment.
- Maintain a proficient understanding of Information Security frameworks, standards, and regulations, including NIST, MITRE, ISO, HIPAA, and SOX.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with incident report writing and presentations to leadership.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to balance differing stakeholder interests through sound analysis and persuasion.
- Instill a sense of urgency in driving assignments to completion.
- Take ownership for researching and providing input to Information Security strategies.
- Be flexible, organized, proactive, and motivated.
- Enjoy understanding and presenting risk context in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Risk Assurance, or related field.
- In Lieu of undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of College equals one year of work/military experience and vice versa.
- 2+ years of experience in Information Security.
- 2+ years of experience administering anti-malware and endpoint detection and response platforms such as Carbon Black, Crowd Strike, or SentinelOne.
- Proven track record working in a large enterprise.
- Security +, CISA, CCNA, GIAC, GCIH certifications are a plus
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
- No Required Weekends
- This position has a flexible remote work structure.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.