Select Medical is recognized as one of America's Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
Select Medical/NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Medicare Account Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office located in Canonsburg, PA. This is a challenging and rewarding position for the professional who enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Complete the monthly pre-billing report to update missing account information prior to 1st bill drop.
- Create billing files at month end and mid-month (or as specified) and upload files to Change Healthcare. Review files for missing account type, form type, charges, etc.
- Ensure POCs are on file to cover applicable dates of service. Follow department guidelines in requesting POCs from clinics.
- Assures timely and accurate claim submission is being completed to Medicare to ensure the lowest possible days in accounts receivable, in a cost effective manner.
- Identifies and assist in the resolution of issues, while openly communicating with management to ensure all recommendations of potential solutions are explored and captured.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience – Retail/Hospitality/Banking/Healthcare
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work from multiple programs with dual monitors
- One year of experience in an office setting, medical environment preferred
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office products, and familiarity with internet research
- Strong organization skills and the proven experience in the ability to problem solve.
- Adaptable, detail orientation and strong organization skills are preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work closely with others in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet set deadlines
- Strong desire to build and develop career path
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift weight up to 35 lbs.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.