Join our sales team at Select Physical Therapy in the Trumbull, CT area! We are seeking a goal-driven, high energy sales professional with healthcare sales experience for our Trumbull Market! Physical Therapist Assistants and Athletic Trainers welcome to apply. Existing physician relationship a plus.
Candidate should have availability Monday-Friday between 7am-6pm. Must also be available for after hours events as well as weekend events.
We are the nation's leading physical therapy company and our therapists are dedicated not only to the communities they serve, but also to delivering an exceptional patient and customer service experience.
Candidate must have strong social media skills.
Physician Sales is essential to our company's plan for continued growth and building strong relationships with physicians, employers, payers and case managers. This position is responsible for educating physicians and patients about our physical therapy and speciality services, and ultimately generating referrals to increase overall patient volume. This position will also be responsible for community outreach programs.
If you are motivated by the challenge and excitement of healthcare sales and are enthusiastic about helping people improve their quality of life through discovering the power of physical therapy, this is the job for you!
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunity and a comprehensive benefits program.
Click the following link to view more information about our company!
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at JOB ID 150264 https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with almost 1800 locations in 37 states, plus the District of Columbia. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payers and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Our Family of Brands Include:
NovaCare Rehabilitation ~ Select Physical Therapy ~ KORT ~ Emory Rehabilitation ~ Saco Bay Physical Therapy ~ Kessler Rehabiliation Center ~ Baylor Institute for Rehabiliation ~ SSM Physical Therapy
- Responsible for identifying and developing Physician referral opportunities with new business customers.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers.
- Must be self directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience with Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy preferred.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift.
- Appropriate manual dexterity to enable typing (including10-key) throughout a work day/shift.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs, safely, from ground to waist using proper body mechanics.
- Ability to carry office supplies up to 10lbs.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.