Corporate Wellness Registered Dietitian - Lake Buena Vista FL
Experience the power of physical therapy! Select Medical is seeking a fun loving, energetic, full-time Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Candidates who have a passion to make a difference in health and well-being, while providing quality evidenced based nutrition information for a high profile client, welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 yrs experience working with Public Health, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Eating Disorders, and digestive issues. Understanding of nutrition needs in terms of social, cultural, lifestyle, and emotional needs. Ability to speak Spanish or Haitian-Creole, a plus!
Qualifications: A registered dietitian with a valid/current dietitian license in good standing; Florida license preferred.
Hours Needed: Full Time. Mon - Fri (occasional weekend). Flexible shift times
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1700 centers in 38 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Participating in corporate wellness events.
- Editing and creating nutrition collateral.
- Presenting on various nutrition topics.
- Participating in informational tabling that incorporate monthly theme. Leading support groups and workshops
- Plan appropriate diets and menus to meet the needs of individuals whose medical condition can be treated or controlled using diet therapy.
- Determine if follow-up appointment is needed, based on patient’s motivation and comprehension of education session.
- Conduct nutrition education classes if demand exists (diabetes classes, weight management).
- Serve as a community resource to patients.
- Monitor and respond to phone and e-mail messages promptly.
- Enters nutrition notes promptly when assessment completed.
- Will maintain patient, employee and computer data safety and confidentiality.
Excellent communication and counseling skills
Training in Motivational Interviewing
Time management, punctuality, and organizational skills a must
Personable, compassionate, friendly, responsible and hard working
Must be able to work independently as well as be team oriented
Computer skills (Apple & Microsoft Office)
Ensures clients nutrition label program meets quality standards via audit samples
Reports audits in an organized fashion
Collaborates with team on the ongoing needs of the nutrition labeling program
- Graduate of an accredited school with a degree in nutrition (Bachelor's required. Master's preferred.)
- Active, current valid license in the state in which the clinic is located.
- Exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills
- 2 years of experience
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.