Respiratory Therapist/ Full Time Days @ 8 hours - or – 4 days @ 10 hours.
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ
Respiratory Therapist RT
Today, as the nation's largest single rehabilitation hospital, Kessler continues to define the field by providing the highly specialized care, advanced treatment and state-of-the-science technologies that enable individuals with spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, stroke, amputation, neurological disorders, cardiac, cancer rehab and orthopedic conditions to rebuild their lives.
Utilize your basic and advanced oxygen assessment skills, training and experience in performing advanced therapeutic procedures for our patients. Collaborate with the medical team, physicians and specialists in implementing a treatment plan in an efficient and timely manner. to coordinate patient care needs.
As a Respiratory Therapist (RT), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) role include
- Graduate of an AMA respiratory therapy program
- Current licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in New Jersey
- A minimum of 1 year previous experience as Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
At Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs including:.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Sick Days (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.