California Rehabilitation Institute
**Joint Venture with Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical**
At California Rehabilitation Institute our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our team.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our employees are the foundation on which the success of our rehabilitation services continues to grow. Each member of our medical, clinical administrative and support teams bring a level of experience, expertise and commitment to patient care that is unmatched in our industry.
Under direct supervision, assists pharmacist in providing medications to patients and performs routine duties in hospital pharmacy.
- Fills medication carts under direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Prepares IV piggyback medications under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Orders, unpacks and stores supplies, verifies items received against invoices and stores perishables in refrigerators.
- Delivers supplies and medications to various departments as needed.
- Fills floor stock requests.
- Produces labels via computer for requested medications.
- Compiles outdated medications through monthly inspection of Pharmacy, and returns to appropriate vendor.
- Performs Quality Improvement activities as directed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two year’s experience as a Pharmacy Technician preferred.
- Current State Board of Pharmacy Registration Certificate as a Pharmacy Technician required.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other Full Time benefits of the Pharmacy Technician position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.