Experience the power of physical therapy!
Physio's outpatient physical therapy center in College Park, GA has an immediate opening for a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences as a Center Manager. Center manager candidates will have a minimum of 1 (one) year of current outpatient experience with outpatient orthopedic management experience preferred but not required. Will consider training a strong, experienced PT for the management responsibilities associated with this leadership role. Management position is a treating management position.
Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. Sign on bonus/Loan Repayment assistance provided for this unique opportunity!
Hours Needed: Full Time Mon - Fri
- Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Work Hardening
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Benefits. The following is the benefits package:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Loan Repayment Assistance
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Physio is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1800 centers in 38 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
Unique Position Opportunities
- Assume responsibility of the center and uphold executive decisions
- Maintain and demonstrate an attitude of excellence and quality both in patient care and leadership duties
- Utilize our local community network to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Act as a business owner to help grow and manage the center’s physician relationships and patient portfolios.
- Build and maintain local industry relationships with opportunity to develop and expand expertise in industrial services.
- Expand and develop a team of talented Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Ability to work in a positive environment where people feel valued and work together to achieve company objectives.
- Partner with philanthropic programs and events in order to give back to the community.
- Participate in industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Minimum 1 year recent outpatient experience
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift. Must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.