Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- San Francisco, CA (Geary)- Full Time
Select Physical Therapy in San Francisco -CPMC/Geary, CA is seeking a Full Time hand therapist for our outpatient center. An ideal candidate is a licensed physical or occupational therapist ready to continue expanding our hand therapy program. You do not need to be a certified hand therapist (CHT) to be considered but you MUST possess solid splinting skills and comfortable as a lead physical or occupational hand therapist on staff. We have additional clinicians on site, looking for a hand therapy leader with a local and national network of hand therapists to support you. We are the largest provider of outpatient rehabilitation in the country, locally managed by treating therapists.
Why join our nationwide team of amazing hand therapists?
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with CEU accrediting courses focused on hand therapy including our national UE symposium, journal clubs, webinar training and more.
- Company paid CHT certification that includes exam prep along with a manual therapy certification of the upper limb all PAID by company.
- National network of more than 400 hand therapists
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Opportunities to observe and interact with our referring physicians to provide the best in patient care
- Large national company with the supplies, resources and stability you need to focus on treating and increasing your skills.
- Affordable PPO plans for full time clinicians (32hr+), multiple plans to choose from
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time off PLUS holidays
- Competitive salary with additional incentives and more
To apply, upload your resume, complete our HR application with online talent assessment TODAY!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.