Occupational Therapist *Neuro Experience Required*- Outpatient (Part Time)
Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Occupational Therapist (OT)
*Ortho/Neuro OT with Interest in Vision, Cognitive Rehab, Cancer Rehabilitation*
Toms River, NJ
Status: Part Time (Tuesday and Thursday 8a-2p or 9am-3p)
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 95 facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 90 centers in 13 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist (OT):
- Performs clinical care management in specialty area of upper extremity and hand to promote growth of program services w/ interest in Hand Therapy, Neuro, Lymphedema, Cancer Rehab
- Possesses a highly specialized knowledge base and skills to facilitate patient treatment and staff development.
- Assists with daily operational management of the service.
- Effectively communicates on multiple levels.
- Demonstrates active involvement in the community via education and marketing.
- Promotes and develops services within the organization.
- Assists with staff education through internal and external in-service education and mentorship programs.
- Prior experience in outpatient orthopedics required;
- Neuro experience required
Education and Experience Required:
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy;
2. Current and valid NJ state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Occupational Therapist
3. AHA CPR/AED Certified
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.