Multi-Site Clinic Director (CPO) - Prosthetics and Orthotics - St. Paul MN
Experience the power of P&O!
NovaCare P&O team is currently seeking a Full Time Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist (CPO) for a Multi-Site Center Manager opportunity. Our Multi Site Clinic Director oversees the management, operations, and clinical services of two Orthotics and Prosthetics facilities in St. Paul and Bloomington. Supervises all aspects of the operations including but not limited to regulatory compliance, patient care, staffing, billing and collections, sales and marketing, facility maintenance, reporting and documentation.
Are you someone who absolutely loves to be of service to others? Do you enjoy when people depend on you for help? Do you thrive on building relationships? If so, joining the NovaCare Prosthetics & Orthotics team will be a great fit for you.
Our experienced and highly trained team is committed to working collaboratively with each patient to develop a plan of care that achieves individual goals in a safe, compassionate and efficient manner. The ideal practitioner should be highly motivated and excited to manage a comprehensive and lucrative orthotic practice while providing patient assessment, treatment plan, follow-up care, and practice management. The ideal practitioner will be a self-driven and motivated individual that can become a key player in an already dynamic team atmosphere. American Board Certified (ABC) certification in Prosthetics/Orthotics is required to be considered for this opportunity.
In addition to being a part of a P&O team who provides top quality care, you will also be able to take advantage of NovaCare’s many benefits. These benefits include:
- Sign on bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid CEU’s/Licensure
- Flexible Working Hours
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Hours Needed: Mon - Fri
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Novacare Prosthetics and Orthotics is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high. #ACN
- Provides daily management and oversight of operations for two Orthotics and Prosthetics facilities.
- Ensures all assigned facilities are in compliance with state, federal and local laws as well as Company policy in accordance with CMS guidelines.
- Directs compliance by ensuring facilities comply with all regulatory requirements, including but not limited to HCFA, Medicare, Medicaid, federal, state and local regulations and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines. Documents compliance with internal reporting and communication requirements.
- Ensures all professional staff are appropriately licensed and maintains licensure and licensure requirements.
- Provides accountability at the facilities regarding compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Assures the facilities provide the highest quality clinical care and customer service.
- Provides excellent verbal and written communication with patients, physicians, insurance companies, employers, etc., as needed.
- Ensures all managers and Associates receive new Associate orientation and continued appropriate training.
- Ensures coordination of vacation, sick and temporary coverage.
- Oversees employment decisions including but not limited to hiring, termination, etc. of Associates at assigned facilities.
- Leads the sales and marketing process at assigned clinics in accordance with Company directives.
- Identifies new business opportunities, new referral sources and acquisitions.
- Monitors and manages expenses incurred related to supplies, equipment, payroll, temporary/contract staffing, etc. and takes the appropriate actions necessary to ensure clinic expenses are administered within budget.
- Monitors and manages daily operating performance using key metrics including sales, productivity, etc. and takes the appropriate actions necessary to ensure the clinics meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Ensures the facilities and equipment are maintained in safe and excellent conditions at all times and the aesthetics of the facilities meet the highest standards.
- Oversees assigned facilities to ensure all patient care is being appropriately documented and maintained in each patient’s medical record, in compliance with professional, regulatory and Company standards.
- Participates in and completes all quality assurance and outcome documentation, as requested.
- Ensures the profitability of each assigned facility.
- Establishes and achieves customer service, Associate relations and financial goals for assigned locations.
- Provides direct patient care.
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience.
- Complete knowledge of Orthotics & Prosthetics patient care management.
- Excellent Clinical skills.
- A strong understanding of all state, federal and local regulations pertaining to Orthotics & Prosthetics.
- A good understanding of documentation requirements for Medicare and other payors.
- A strong understanding of billing and collection requirements.
- Ability to manage and participate in the sales and marketing function.
- Ability to develop referral relationships with physicians, employers, payors, the community, etc.
- Ability to develop and execute business plans and achieve strategic marketing and operating goals.
- Ability to prepare, interpret and analyze financial statements.
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop managers and Associates.
- Effective communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized oral and written presentation and reports to patients and staff.
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Windows based office technologies (ex. Word, Excel, etc.).
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- American Board Certified (ABC) certification in Prosthetics & Orthotics required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification preferred.
- First aid certification preferred.
- Lift/move items weighing approximately fifty (50) pounds.
- Work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines or respond to emergencies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Quickly and accurately access and enter information using an automated system.
- Comprehend and apply complex information.
- Concentrate for prolonged periods of time
- Maintain attendance according to company policy.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, bend, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with arms and hands.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment and supplies for treatment.
- Frequent daily travel.
Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift.
Must have manual dexterity in hands in order to fabricate appliances. Must be able to lift casts up to 75 pounds.
Appropriate manual dexterity to enable typing (including10-key) throughout a work day/shift.
Ability to lift up to 25lbs, safely, from ground to waist using proper body mechanics.
Ability to carry office supplies up to 10lbs.
Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction.
Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.