Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift
Registered Nurse Interview
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
Monday April 19th from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Interviewing For: Registered Nurses
Full-time Days 7:00 am to 7:30 pm
Full-time Nights 7:00 pm to 7:30 am
Schedule your time to interview with our CNO Carla for an in-person interview!
RSVP Here: https://calendly.com/CNOInterview
If you have any questions or need to schedule for a different day,
please reach out to Kelly Haag at [email protected]
We look forward to speaking with you!
TriHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & TriHealth*
Registered Nurse (RN)
Shift Hours: 7:00 pm to 7:30 am (Night Shift w/ Rotating Weekends)
$7,500 sign-on bonus for full-time RNs
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads, Team-oriented, and collaborative culture
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability)
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include Therapists – Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.
At Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.