Food Services Aide - Full Time - SSM Inpatient Rehab
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Food Services Aide- Full Time- 40 hours a week
This is a PM aide position 10:30am-7:00pm with alternating weekend coverage.
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital offers a wide variety of Inpatient services, including, traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputations, and severe Orthopedic issues. Our kitchen and Dietary department serves two meals a day (breakfast/lunch) to patients, patients families, and employees 365 days a year.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- assembles and preps food for patient trays
- delivers trays to patient rooms
- dish washing responsibilities as required
- cleans cafeteria tables and service counter after meals
- High School Diploma or GED required
- prior food service or restaurant experience preferred
- Servsafe certification preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.