***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
We are seeking a candidate with existing analysis and software development experience that will focus on enterprise business processes. We are open to training the candidate on the UiPath Robotic Process Automation platform, however prior experience with UiPath or any other RPA platforms is highly desired. The responsibilities will include devising process automation architectures, visual coding, performing peer code reviews, testing, debugging, and documenting new or enhanced solutions.
RPA is the technology that allows developers to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process. RPA robots utilize the user interface to capture data and manipulate applications just like humans do. They interpret, trigger responses and communicate with other systems in order to perform on a vast variety of repetitive tasks. RPA robots are capable of mimicking many human user actions. They log into applications, move files and folders, copy and paste data, fill in forms, extract structured and semi-structured data from documents using OCR and/or AI, scrape browsers, access APIs, and more.
The Business Process Automation Analyst I will review, analyze, develop, and modify Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to optimize business processes and replace repetitive manual processes, allowing our staff to focus on higher-level objectives.
The Business Process Automation Analyst I will be challenged with developing automated business processes that meet the needs of Select Medical's multifaceted environment. The Business Process Automation Analyst I will be responsible for providing accurate and timely completion of technical development and support tasks in accordance with Information Systems standards and methodologies. An ability to rapidly learn new visual development technologies and business processes, while ensuring an outstanding level of customer service, is a must. The ideal candidate will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and learning the healthcare business. The position will be based in Mechanicsburg, PA, although remote candidates with prior UiPath experience will also be considered.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related IT discipline.
- One or more of the following:
- 1+ years of RPA solution development experience using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or other similar platforms
- 2+ years of IT experience with a focus on software development
- 1+ years of experience with any workflow automation platforms
- 1+ years of SQL Server development
- 1+ years supporting production software solutions
- Experience with source control systems, preferably GIT
- Experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Prior Healthcare experience
- Prior experience with complex enterprise business processes
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical users
- Dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest in learning the healthcare business
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Proven experience in a deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding teamwork skills
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for more than 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.