The Corporate Supply Chain Coordinator is dedicated to the coordination and analysis of various Supply Chain functions across the enterprise, will provide input to all other positions within the Procurement department, and support day-to-day operations.
- Develop work focused relationships with Divisional and Departmental leaders, as well as Front Line Personnel, by regularly and positively engaging and communicating proactively and collaboratively, throughout the enterprise to ensure understanding and assignment of goals and performance. Identify their supply chain challenges and partner to develop solutions to meet their needs.
- Analyze Purchase Requisitions; Perform research and expedite Purchase Requisitions to Purchase Orders and issue to suppliers
- Prepare and analyze bid specifications and other necessary documents (spot buys) related to the purchase of supplies, materials and equipment (Capital or Non-capital).
- Analyze and identify opportunities for Select to engage in Operational efficiencies and/or process re-engineering.
- Identify areas of fiscal improvement and savings opportunities through data analysis, product standardization, supplier consolidation, and contract utilization impacting corporate formularies.
- Coordinate and analyze trends, quantities, costs, etc. and coordinate the evaluation of product quality and suitability within the enterprise.
- Provide input to Sourcing Specialists and Managers relative to reviewing, analyzing, gathering, modifying, and documenting procurement data and practices, as well as policies and procedures required to support efficient cost effective clinical and non-clinical operations.
- Assist Procurement team members conducting RFx/sourcing events through the entire process.
- Confer with and assist internal stakeholders to determine purchasing needs and specifications; obtain quotations on open market purchases relative to small dollar bids/buys and maintain records/documentation supporting sourcing (RFx) events.
- Complete Non-catalog (or Catalog) purchasing requisitions, evaluation of selected vendors, electronic PO processing, transfer of Select Marketplace records, and Invoice processing (paper or electronic). This may include education of suppliers on usage of the technology platform (on-boarding), self-service capabilities of the system, PO flip functionality, etc.
- Assist Procurement team members in the development of agreements with suppliers, as well as awarding contracts to suppliers, notifying unsuccessful bidders, and executing contracts.Assist Contract Managers in coordinating contract compliance audits, data gathering, analysis, and/or abstracting of contract info in support of Marketplace or Strategic Sourcing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree, Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or other related area of study is required.
- General experience in supply chain preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.