Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NA) - Inpatient Rehab - $1500 Sign On Bonus
Helen M. Simpson Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & UPMC Pinnacle*
We are located off of Union Deposit in Harrisburg, PA beside the UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/NA) - Full Time Nights - $1,500 sign-on when you join us now on nights!
**Shift Hours: 7:00pm to 7:30 am**
Benefits of becoming a CNA with us:
- 12-hour shifts and flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients going home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.