At WORKNET a division of Select Medical Corporation, we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. We work together to achieve our company objectives.
Our Medical Review Officer (MRO) Assistant reports to and is under the supervision of the coordinator/director of the program. Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to be able to handle all questions, results, and problems pertaining to 49 CFR Part 40 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and all other modalities. Is capable of interacting with the urine collectors, Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT), and our clients. Data entry of drug and alcohol results.
WORKNET Occupational Medicine managed by NovaCare Rehabilitation is a group of medical facilities that focus on physician-owned occupational medicine practices in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our goal is to treat patients within these practices in efforts to keep the working population in American healthy and fit. We accomplish this by providing superior work-related injury treatment, drug & alcohol testing, physical exams, vaccinations, and injury-prevention training programs
- Carries out activities delegated by the MRO and the MRO Coordinator/Director.
- Merge results from the laboratory with the Custody and Control Form (CCF)
- Completes the entire processing of drug results from the lab to the client.
- Correcting errors with the laboratory when collectors use the wrong forms.
- Corrects all problems with results generated by the laboratory.
- Constantly tracking all positive results.
- Assists companies with questions pertaining to the results.
- Files drug and alcohol results.
- Keeps filing system accurate and breaks down the system on a semi-annual basis.
- Quality Assurance of all CCFs.
- Make sure the following equipment is functioning properly; postage for the postage machine, printers, copy machine, fax, ects.
- Talks to potential companies to utilize WORKNET Consortium.
- Obtain initial information from prospective clients (Company Profiles)
- Set up new companies in DrugPak.
- Assist companies in setting up collection site across the United States.
- Setup new account for newly acquired WORKNET clinics and for private companies with site location codes, if applicable.
- Assist clinics with respect to what tests are required for a donor.
- Knowledge pertaining to assist companies with their Drug & Alcohol Policy and Procedure.
- Assist companies with answers to their questions pertaining to 49 CFR Part 40 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Other tasks that are deemed necessary to make sure the business runs smoothly.
- Good visual acuity.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently.
- Possesses fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of reports, letters, and filing.
- Possess fine motor skills in order to operate a computer.
- Computer knowledge of Micro Soft Word, Excel, Out Look are required
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 Year of Front Desk Experience
- Medical background in occupational health preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
The position offers a robust benefit package including: medical, dental, Paid-Time-Off, and 401K retirement plans. In addition, the work days are from Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, no weekends or holidays.
To apply, complete our FULL HR application at https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.