Select Medical has been recognized as a Forbes "Best-In-State" Employer
***Employer will not sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
What We'll Bring:
We deliver superior quality in all that we do. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence. We treat others as they would like to be treated. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives. We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We are team players. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced business analyst to transition to a dynamic hospital applications environment.
Why work for Select Medical?
At Select Medical we have an upbeat and collaborative environment that encourages innovation. Our environment engages employees to use their talents and gives them opportunities to hone new skills in an agile team.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with phenomenal people that are here for the more than 80,000 patients our clinicians treat every single day!
Impact You'll Make:
As a Business Analyst, you will provide support to projects related to critical hospital applications. You will become a go-to expert on our team and be a trusted advisor to our partners.
What We'd Love to See:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS or other related field.
- In Lieu of undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of College equals one year of work experience and vice versa
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis including documentation of requirements and ensuring successful integration and/or implementation of applications.
- The ability to gather information from other project team members as necessary and report/conduct status meetings and provide documentation on the tasks and issues on a regular basis to project partners.
- Great customer service skills and the energy to provide direction to those among your team
- Superior ability to collaborate with team and business operators.
- Strong knowledge and experience in standard methodologies for the completion of tasks within an agile environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are needed
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.