Patient Service Specialist - Full Time - Tesson Ferry
SSM Health Physical Therapy is looking for a Full Time Patient Service Specialist to work at our Outpatient Clinic located in Tesson Ferry!
Patient Service Specialist - Office Administrator
SSM Health PT has 70+ centers throughout the St. Louis area. We offer outpatient therapy services to patients with back pain, sports injuries, orthopedic issues, day-long therapy programs, as well as continuously growing other specialty programs. The Patient Service Specialists are the customer service and insurance experts of our team.
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Shifts: Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, hours vary based on center
*This is an entry level position*
Salary: starting pay at $14/hour
- Greets patients
- Answers phones
- Patient intake and data entry
- Insurance verification and pre-authorization
- Schedules patient appointments
- Operates front office of outpatient centers
- Supports therapists and therapy assistants
- Daily cash balancing and weekly banking deposits
- High School degree or diploma required
- Basic knowledge of computers skills including but not limited to keyboard familiarity and word processing, office procedures, filing, verbal and written communication skills, fax, photocopy required
- Customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, patients, physicians and community members required
- One year in medical office setting that required multi tasking preferred
- knowledge of health insurance preferred
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.