SSM Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical and SSM Health*
PPS Manager (MDS experience)
Using discretion and independent judgment, you, as the PPS Manager (MDS RN), will assist patients and their families in coping with the unpredictability of illness within the context of the hospital environment.
Oversees the coordination of all clinical documentation required for completion of the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI), and provides oversight regarding the length of stay in collaboration with the clinical team. Conducts ongoing review of the CMS data submitted and the patient’s medical record to assure that the documentation is accurate and that the data is congruent. Supervises PPS Coordinator(s) in performing PPS related job functions.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), PT, OT or SLP required
- Minimum of two years experience in rehabilitation or a closely related field required.
- Experience in Utilization Review preferred
- Experience in Management preferred
- Experience in ICD-10 coding preferred
- Experience as a Case Manager in rehabilitation preferred
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.