Now Hiring a Per Diem Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist Assistant
at our Ridgecrest, CA location!
Select Physical Therapy/ AllCare in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking coverage from local per diem outpatient physical therapist assistant for our highly respected orthopedic team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! You are evaluation to discharge with your patients giving you solid one on one care time. This is coverage as needed for our current physical therapists for vacation, emergency and caseload influx. Ideal for an experienced PTA but with our seasoned team, a dynamic new graduate PTA focused on OP ortho is welcome to apply.
We are able to offer access to our locally hosted CEU accrediting courses for our per diem/ PRN clinicians.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited PTA school
- Valid State Physical Therapy Assistant License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.