The Affirmative Action Plan Administration Manager will manage, coordinate, and execute the Affirmative Action Plan process. Plays a key role in compliance with all equal opportunity, affirmative action, ADA, and other related employment laws and regulations. Reviews and updates internal HR-related policies, ensuring communication to appropriate stakeholders. Leads annual affirmative action planning activities. Liaise with internal and external counsel, HR Field team related to the management of Affirmative Action Plans for all Divisions and general support. Participates in Affirmative Action activities related to M&A due diligence and integration.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute the Affirmative Action Plan process; develop, communicate, and adhere to associated timelines; collaborate with HR Team, relevant internal stakeholders, and external vendors/consultants as appropriate.
- Collect, organize, evaluate and analyze employee data in preparation for annual compliance filings. With general oversight from the SVP of Employment Services, drive annual affirmative action activities and partners with HR Leadership and HR Field Teams to analyze and interpret data, research any concerns or potential barriers, and implement associated actions, as well as provide guidance to HR Leadership and HR Field team on a variety of HR compliance initiatives and requirements
- Educate and disseminate affirmative action programs, demographic results, and associated annual goals to internal stakeholders. Report survey results, conduct statistical analysis and recommend corrective action to HR Leadership and other appropriate stakeholders as required.
- Coordinate and collaborate efforts to re-survey employees and develop data collection techniques/instruments.
- In collaboration with the SVP of Employment Services, coordinate implementation of affirmative action-related policies to maintain compliance with state and federal laws/regulations including, but not limited, to Executive Order 11246, and coordinate responses to compliance reviews and audits conducted by state and federal agencies.
- Proactively monitor changes in laws and regulations, interpret their potential impact on our existing policies and procedures and the organization to ensure continued compliance. Partner with internal counsel and surface to HR leadership as appropriate.
- Ensure that all federal government filings including the EEO-1 reports, VET4212 reports, and any other reports are filed accurately and on time.
- Participate in routine HR internal and external audits, acting as the main point of contact for government contract accounting, internal audit, and any external groups, organizations, or government agencies. Manage any HR compliance-related remediation efforts as a result of audit outcomes.
- Consistently support compliance by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information.
- Monitor HR site processes to ensure locations are consistently, accurately, and timely managing AAP obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of broad-based HR experience, including 5+ years in AAP Administration and Management and HR compliance work.
- Experience preparing, implementing, or administering Affirmative Action plans while maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive work-related information and defending audits before the OFCCP.
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. federal, state and local employment laws required.
- Proven Affirmative Action Management experience.
- HR project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Affirmative Action databases.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.