Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
In-Person Registered Nurse Interview Days
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
We are offering a $12K Sign-on Bonus for for FT Night RNs, flexible scheduling, and collaborative culture!
Dates and Times:
Tuesday, April 13th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Wednesday, April 14th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Schedule your time to meet with our Nursing Leadership Team in-person today!
RSVP Here: https://events.indeed.com/RNInterview
If you have any questions or need to schedule for a different day,
please reach out to Kelly Haag at [email protected]
We look forward to meeting with you!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Shifts Available: 7:00 am - 7:30 pm OR 7:00pm to 7:30am
* This position will cover paid time off, holidays, and weekends.*
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Competitive rates with shift differentials ranging from $3.50/hr up to $6.00/hr!
- Opportunity to work on a brand new nursing unit
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.