Athletic Trainer Certified (PRN) High School Outreach - Tucson, AZ
Now Hiring a Per Diem Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) for our Tucson, AZ market!
Banner Rehabilitation is looking to hire a per diem Athletic Trainer for outreach services at a local high schools in the Tuscon, AZ area. The AT will serve as the Head Athletic Trainer at the assigned High School on a per diem basis. Responsibilities would include athletic training room management, on field injury management, athletic training room administration responsibilities, prevention programs, directing and communication of care. Candidates are preferred to have some high school experience and possess exceptional leadership and organizational skills. Athletic Trainers play a significant role in the growth of our offices with a strong community/school tie with MD's, parents, coaches, organizations and athletes.
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physician.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events, games and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRE
- Board of Certification Completed (BOC Certified)
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.