The Market Recruiter is responsible for facilitating collaboration and communication across the critical illness recovery and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in a shared market. This person is responsible for the development and implementation of effective recruitment strategies for assigned positions, including RN’s, RRT’s, NAs, and therapy positions for both critical illness and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. The position develops effective working relationships with internal and external customers to ensure cost-effective recruitment methods and quality hires and to continually enhance and improve recruitment practices and outcomes. This position will focus on sourcing and recruiting candidates in a shared market in order to fill positions for both divisions.
- Collaborates with local Critical Illness Recovery Hospital and Inpatient Rehab Hospital Chief Executive Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, HR Coordinators, and regional leadership to identify key recruitment needs, define job specifications, qualifications, and skills, and develop recruitment strategies as they relate both to short-term needs and to long-term department and company trends.
- Pro-actively initiates effective recruitment strategies including internal and external referral development, social media recruitment marketing, outreach to professional organizations, direct sourcing through the mail, job fairs, and open house events.
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for open positions.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews and reference checks according to established protocols.
- Effectively utilizes social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Provides ongoing training to HR Coordinators focusing on the candidate experience and selection.
- Researches current market conditions and business trends and integrates with recruitment strategies.
- Researches and stays abreast of recruitment technologies that may impact our recruitment strategy.
- Tracks and reports recruitment metrics as requested.
- Drive an “Employer of Choice” culture through all talent acquisition.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection process (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience through professional talent acquisition practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Three (3) or more years of recruitment experience in a corporate or executive search environment.
- Expertise in full-cycle talent acquisition processes in a healthcare environment preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.