Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) - Select Physical Therapy
Full Time opening for an Industrial Athletic Trainer
in Harrisburg, PA
Select Phyiscal Therapy is looking to hire a Work Strategies Specialist/Athletic Trainer for the Harrisburg PA area. Job responsibilities for this position include OnSite coverage of an industrial client: Early Symptom Intervention, Ergonomics and injury prevention. Additional responsibilities may include, Sports Medicine coverage, office ergonomics and clinical hours. This position is ideal for a well-organized candidate with a diverse scope of interests and the ability to work independently. Industrial experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Unique Location/Job Details: Onsite at employer managing workers comp claims and providing first aide to their employees.
- Responsible for full time OnSite coverage for Industrial customer
- Design and implement injury prevention strategies for the industrial setting.
- Early Symptom Intervention for customer providing first aid services
- Office ergonomics
- Sports Medicine / AT coverage throughout market, as needed
Select Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1000 locations in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physician.
- Collaborate with Employee Health and Safety Manager.
- Help create a culture of care mentality for employees.
- Manage initial employee concerns for work and non-work related injury/illness.
- Collaborate with Employee Health and Safety Manager
- Manage employee annual OSHA requirements
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.