The Senior Manager of Communications & Branding will work closely with provider-based outpatient division leadership and field teams to manage day-to-day communications needs for markets/centers under the following brands:
- Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation
- California Rehabilitation Institute
- Dignity Rehabilitation
- Kessler Rehabilitation
- Penn State Health Rehabilitation
- SSM Health Rehabilitation
- Other future brands added to the division
They will manage content related to print collateral, websites, social media, online reputation management, digital marketing, conferences/events, among other duties outlined below. This team member will also play a key role in contributing to and supporting overall outpatient division and corporate ONE Select communications and branding initiatives.
The Senior Manager of Communications & Branding will successfully develop and execute integrated marketing strategies and campaigns, both print and digital, working closely with the following teams within the Communications & Branding department:
- Creative Services (graphic design)
- Digital Communications (web, social media, digital advertising, analytics)
- Editorial Services (writing, editing)
- Select Studio (video, photo, audio)
Candidates must possess critical strategic thinking, strong problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be highly solutions- and customer service-focused. S/he must be able to collaborate effectively with Shared Services and remote cross-functional teams demonstrating strong judgment and leadership.
Additionally, this individual should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is forward-thinking and has a proven track record in managing large brands shaped by creative strategies and data-driven insights.
- Brand Management: Maintain brand standards and integrity across all print and digital materials.
- Digital Marketing: Create content strategy and manage messaging across websites, social media and e-marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Materials: Write all content and collaborate with Creative and Editorial Services teams to produce materials.
- Patient Stories: Partner with field to collect and write patient success stories.
- Advertising: Manage content strategy within allocated budget designated by division leadership.
- Joint Venture Partner Relations: Work with joint venture partner communications counterparts for review/approvals on communications- and branding-related projects and needs.
- Internal Communications: Provide employee engagement divisional content to be showcased on internal portal and employee app.
- Conferences/Events: Coordinate all marketing-related elements of sponsoring, exhibiting, attending conferences/events.
- Community: Coordinate and staff community events to connect and engage with patient population, including promotional content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or public relations required.
- 10+ years of experience with proven track record of successfully developing and executing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns, both print and digital.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical and qualitative abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a high sense of urgency.
- Collaborative work style with ability to effectively interact with department colleagues, senior management across the organization and communications counterparts with joint venture partners.
- Hands-on strategic and tactical experience with all social media platforms and Google Analytics required.
- Experience with Sitecore and Workfront a plus.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.