Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will be responsible for performing general mechanical and preventative tasks, as well as performing inspections, services, repairs and overhauls on equipment of the hospital as directed.
- Installing all new equipment and systems as assigned and ensuring that installations and operations comply with all manufacturer’s specifications with all applicable codes, regulations and the hospital’s safety policies.
- Coordinating and inspecting projects, ensuring that they are meeting quality standards in an approved time frame and that they comply with city/state codes as well as JACHO.
- Carrying out routine and specific assignments to ensure that the physical plant and assigned equipment are in safe operating condition and in compliance with applicable Hospital policies and with regulatory and/or accrediting codes and specifications.
You must be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures required.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Trade or vocational school background preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.